Search the forum,

Discuss ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul1111

Hi,

Anyone know where I could get a Ferroli ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve?
Plumber turned water off 10 days ago. Called Ferroli and they have no stock and no date of next delivery.

thanks

have you asked them to suggest an alternative? what applaince/cylinder is it fitted to?

Forroli seem to be having problems getting parts ! Small piece between flow sensor and plate heat ex on modena, if this leaks no replacements at the moment ! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FERROLI ????

Do Ferroli do Unvented Cylinders?

Do you know what size the trappings are on the TPRV?

{EDIT} "trappings" LOL Freudian slip :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replies. Its used in conjunction with worcester 24i. Worcester engineer came out and said its a ferroli part and he cant touch it.
Ferroli spare parts say there are no alternatives, no stock in warehouse. They said last week it was due in a few days. When I called them yesterday they said they have no estimate of when it will be now.

List Price:£60.00
[SIZE=+1]Saving:£12.00[/SIZE]
Our Price:£48.00

Qty:

And they say in stock on web site

It looks like a standard TPRV to me. I would have thought as long as the blow off values are the same and the threads match, any valve would be ok. Could be wrong tho!

Is there a manufacturers name or any info on the cast body?

Last edited:
pauil1111 what are the threads inlet outlet, temp setting and pressure relief setting? From there you can fit any compatible IMHO :)

A big thanks to everyone. I called advancedwater company again and now they say the part was compatible. It arrived and now fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock