Search the forum,

Discuss Zoning regs, oil fired combi replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi, not sure if I'm posting In the right place, I've been asked to quote on an oil fired combi replacement, its currently a 26 kw Grant serving 18 rads in a commercial warhouse / office, the rads serve the office part. There are no zones on the pipework and it looks Incredibly awkward to retro fit any pipework that would work realisticly to create any. I'm proposing a nest control system to comply with boiler plus, but didn't want to fall foul of L1b and can't quite seem to get my head around the legal requirements, it seems to suggest that I do need to zone with any boiler replacement, I'm Oftec registered and I guess i could phone them and help clarify, but hoped that may be some points of view/guidance here.
Many thanks.

Anything over 150 sq needs zoning

It is a combi, as far as I can make out boiler plus would affect commercial, even if not they want a nest system. just to clarify Shaun, any replacement combi boiler, even to an existing system over 150 m2 would need zoning ? ,It makes sense just going to be a pain to rip it mostly out and start again as the existing pipework is chaotic and doesn't seem to make sense.

Evo home some bits ?

Reply to Zoning regs, oil fired combi replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock