Search the forum,

Discuss Zonal heating help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobbiecool

Hey everybody

I have zonal heating which gives seperate heating to an annexe and our main house, we have the benefit of the heating going off in 2 seperate directions from the boiler. So we had a V4043H motorised valave installed on the pipe going to our house and 1 on the pipe going to the annexe. We also have a Honeywell ST9400C programmer installed with 2 receivers and a DT92E thermostat in both the main house and the annexe.
Now the problem we are having is when the annexe calls for heat BOTH valves open which then heats both the annexe and main house, even when the programmer is set to off for the main house, plus the receiver for the main house does not light up green. If the main house calls for heat the valave for the annexe stays closed. We first thought it could be a faulty valave but we replaced it and the problem still persists.
I'm wondering if it could either be a wiring issue or an RF issue?
Has anyone come across this before?? Help needed as I think it has stumped my plumber!!!:confused:

Sounds like a wiring fault. Either get a heating engineer or a knowledgable sparky in

It might be wired that way on purpose, if the pipes for the annex are connected into the zone for the house.
For the annex to work, both would need to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zonal heating help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock