Search the forum,

Discuss Your tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Had a gas safe plumber in today to mend boiler and his tool kit looked like a gardeners tool kit. Am sure there was nothing from this century. I've thrown better, made me chuckle.

mines old and tatty with a few new bits, its when there all new and shinney you want to worry

I look after boilers in a galvanising plant, acid in the air there makes your tools look worn after about half an hours exposure.

I try not to think what I'm breathing in!

I look after boilers in a galvanising plant, acid in the air there makes your tools look worn after about half an hours exposure.

I try not to think what I'm breathing in!
I think the picture says it all.:biggrin5:

Had a gas safe plumber in today to mend boiler and his tool kit looked like a gardeners tool kit. Am sure there was nothing from this century. I've thrown better, made me chuckle.

just bin pass you on the way to leeds today phil,
i could have popped round to sort it with my shiny ones.lol

just bin pass you on the way to leeds today phil,
i could have popped round to sort it with my shiny ones.lol
Should a called in for a cuppa.Still waiting for a diverter valve. Water peeing out.:thinking2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid my money firm went bust. Can't afford to pay again.:dunce2:

I do look after my tools, I use wd40 on them clean them up a bit, just a bit anal about it, if I can extend the life of my grips or Bahco spanners then I'm happy to do it, they're not cheap!

My drills always get put away properly, I am amazed when I see trades throwing there tools in the van, still takes all sorts or so I am told....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock