Discuss your thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

not worked on these and not seen it but gotta change a auto air vent on an alpha cd24c, easy enough job?

cheers

Never worked on these boilers but it will be easy. I'm yet to find an AAV that's hard to Change

Top of pump is more or less flush with bottom of burner with the AAV on top of pump protruding up at rear of burner.
It is possible to change insitu but the easiest option is to remove pump.

Top of pump is more or less flush with bottom of burner with the AAV on top of pump protruding up at rear of burner.
It is possible to change insitu but the easiest option is to remove pump.
very similar to a ariston microgenus set up,you can unscrew it but try getting the bobbin out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back