Search the forum,

Discuss your team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of Gordon Strachan (what a player!) I remember the heady days in the 80's when he played for Aberdeen. Under Alex Ferguson they were invincible and regularly beat Rangers and Celtic at their own grounds. Sadly now they are just another provincial club propping up the SPL.
I also remember the glory years of Nottingham Forest under Brian Clough and later the success that Blackburn Rovers had.

I wonder why he topped himself?
I think that his family deserve to be left alone and not subject to media speculation. He must have had his own (serious) reason to want to take his own life and I personally think his family and loved ones should be left alone to find out why without every Tom, Dick and Harry adding their tuppence worth.

Our media have done enough damage in recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock