Discuss your favorite artist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both, but I was always a Lemmy fan anyway. Now I seem to be chilling more with Pink Floyd and Zep, me and the wife sometimes just kickback on a saturday night on youtube listening to the older stuff.
Now the son just grunts even though I brought him up with the stuff, he knew the words to Greenday's Basket case before he could count..

saw them with my son at manchester academy along with job for a cowboy + august burns red and another band but cant for life of me remember who it was.

I hated job for a cowboy. Drivel aimed at the metal wannabe scenesters

saw them with my son at manchester academy along with job for a cowboy + august burns red and another band but cant for life of me remember who it was.

Would have been Between the buried and me they opend up the show for LOG. Seen LOG on the same tour at the newcastle O2 Academy. Then the same year at download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your favorite artist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock