Search the forum,

Discuss Your 5 top tools??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Titanium Trades

Just after the general feel on what you guys think as experienced plumbers...whether it was learning from mistakes when you 1st started or knowing what you know now after ?'s years at the trade,

What would you say are your TOP 5 essential plumbing Tool/Items you could'nt live without?

6" wide jaw bahcos
ahmeg jaw droppers
pipe slices
footprint wrenches
all the rest of my tools lol

Thought you had a trailer on the back of the Range Rover for carring your wallet ?? :boat:

Top 5 Most Used

1. Little Rothy grips
2. 22/15 fitting spanner
3. Abrasive strips
4. Pipe slice
5. Screwdriver

Pvc cutters
Silicon Spray for push fit fittings
Box of assorted flexys
De- mounting tool for the hep fittings
Hammer.

No seriously, all depends on jobs you do. A very good assortment of tools is best. But i suppose my most used tools are , my grips and screwdrivers.

Fehn, rubber grip straps, pipe slice, stubby adjustables, 90 degree right angle drill

Flask, thermal cup, iPad, van, sandwich box.

They get me through the day everyday.... :)

i wouldn't try the stilletos until you are fully recovered though colin and not too tight with the bondage either lol

iPad, iphone, ipod,iwetvac,iwrench (I made the last 2 up - although how cool would they be ?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1. Box of flexis
2. Box of plastic fittings
3. PTFE
4. Mask and snorkel.
5. Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your 5 top tools??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock