Search the forum,

Discuss You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WANNABEPLUMBER

A offer with a difference for those of you who have read my other threads you will know me as a fast tracker:eek::eek::eek:. So you scratch my back and i will scratch yours i need experience and some of you are a little thin on work??? What if i could find you work??? the work i get you i tag along on and get my experinence. Will go in to more detail through private messeages only

I kind of see where your coming from and I admire your pesistancy but how would you go about getting work for other plumbers without destroying the reputation of the plumber eg knocking on doors etc.

Work is work....could be ok for the right couple to work together.......it's worth a go if nowt else..

I kind of see where your coming from and I admire your pesistancy but how would you go about getting work for other plumbers without destroying the reputation of the plumber eg knocking on doors etc.

Firstly i wouldnt be knocking on doors it is to dam cold for that;) i have a few ideas and plans to target certain areas of business and the everyday home owners is not one of them so there will be no cold calling. If there is anyone interested i just need your company name and number pref manchester area like dave said its worth a go you give me your company name i do some advertising if it doesnt work out you lose nothing if it does you get extra work. win win situation...............

Last edited by a moderator:
A offer with a difference for those of you who have read my other threads you will know me as a fast tracker:eek::eek::eek:. So you scratch my back and i will scratch yours i need experience and some of you are a little thin on work??? What if i could find you work??? the work i get you i tag along on and get my experinence. Will go in to more detail through private messeages only

Re run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock