Discuss You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time limit on editing all posts.

Sorry to hear about this situation pal. But it seems it's on the mend.

I split up with the mother of my daughter towards the end of last year, and haven't built that bridge back up yet. It's amicable but annoying that it is.

Make sure you listen. Two ears one mouth and all that.

Last edited:
Why can't you edit arms posts?

Time limit on editing all posts.

I don't think its a time limit Dan. Ordinary mortals can't edit posts in the Arms at all, even immediately.

If that can be fixed, it would be great - its really irritating when you have typed a long post, hit the "post" button, and then realised you have a typo in the first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock