Discuss You guys just can't help it can you? And I thought I was the compulsive salesman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually applaud Ray for "giving a little bit back" to the industry by not doing it himself. :tounge_smile:

Its only because I am too old and knackered and fat to squeeze into the space at the side of the boiler and get to the filling loop. Its bad enough if I have to top up.

Definitely a job for a younger, and less well nourished, person.

Its only because I am too old and knackered and fat to squeeze into the space at the side of the boiler and get to the filling loop. Its bad enough if I have to top up.

Definitely a job for a younger, and less well nourished, person.

My heart always sinks when the customer opening the front door say`s "Oh I`m glad your slim" cos you know what`s coming.

Have you ever seen a dentist with nice teeth.
I bet rays gaff is really a ****hole of bodged heating bits found in the skip in steptoes yard.

hee horrr :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet rays gaff is really a ****hole of bodged heating bits found in the skip in steptoes yard.

hee horrr :p

Hmm. Let see.

18 year old Radiant boiler? Check!
No boiler-interlock, just relies on TRVs and timeclock? Check!
No inhibitor in it now? Check!
Rubbish filling loop? Check!
Jammed in airing cupboard with a load of old crap? Check!

So yes, pretty much from "Steptoe Direct". The rads and radvalves are new though. And the radvalves are Drayton TRV4s, not the rubbish I sell to you lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You guys just can't help it can you? And I thought I was the compulsive salesman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock