Search the forum,

Discuss Yorkstar 20 control unit RVP75.230 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Chadwick

Anyone know where I can get one these control units or a suitable replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkstar 20 control unit RVP75.230 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After 4 replacement C35's, uponor in 2015 sent a red dot version, in 2023 it also died. No power to the unit. Is it time I should replace it with a controller from a different manufacturer? I don't want to rewire or buy more stuff. 4 wired wall thermostats, digital timer, 8 actuators are fine...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice. My CH system has 2 controllers one for water and one for heating. I would like to replace these with one controller for bother heating and water contol. I have a Salus RT500RF which controls the heating and is mouted in the hall and is battery operated. In the...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock