Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something heading for a Yorkshire destination - ta for the order Bod

Bods pallet.JPG

Yep, that'll be the polish and bulgarian plumbers heading straight to yorky cos the saaaf is is full.

BOD;537121 what size trv`s did she go for do you know said:
They're 15mm, but with a load of 15 x 10mm internal reducing sets. I think we have sent a few more than you needed, so you will probably get a few spares out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
C
Do you have some experience with Air Source Heat Pumps and are looking for your next role? Evergreen Energy are hiring for a Commissioning...
Replies
Views
Cecile
C
Hi everybody, what's the best way of replacing this leaking & corroded yorkshire T under the floorboards ?? Along with many other things in this...
Replies
Views
Just in case you missed this astonishing video on the BBC website: news/av/world-us-canada-61838411 I've never liked touch controls on gas hob...
Replies
Views
B
Hi there, Have bought an old house and am having the old lead water mains pipe replaced and a new stopcock location/piping installed after...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock