Currently reading:
Yorkshire Independance

Discuss Yorkshire Independance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

best thing about yorkshire is it's potential as a nuclear test range, no one around it would notice when it vapourised :)

Yes we would , new recruits wouldn't be half as high? The que at the library in York is massive...... And what do they all do with their ten mins of tinternet? Sign up to ukpf and then google London, metropolitan , soap and "hey big spender" the myths the have all heard of but not seen.

Yes we would , new recruits wouldn't be half as high? The que at the library in York is massive...... And what do they all do with their ten mins of tinternet? Sign up to ukpf and then google London, metropolitan , soap and "hey big spender" the myths the have all heard of but not seen.

wot dos tha mean chuck...

i'll see what all this fuss is about next. going on a short break to bridlington.

It not a fair representation of our beautiful county. Or should I say nation?!

Only people who go to Brid are Yorkshire folk from nicer areas who are trying to get away from tourists :D

i have to report that yorkshire is very nice having been there now. we went to whitby, robin hood bay, scarborough, york and bridlington. whitby was by far the nicest place followed a close second by york. the countryside was absolutely beautiful and expansefull although there were rather too many wind turbines for my liking.

i have to report that yorkshire is very nice having been there now. we went to whitby, robin hood bay, scarborough, york and bridlington. whitby was by far the nicest place followed a close second by york. the countryside was absolutely beautiful and expansefull although there were rather too many wind turbines for my liking.

And the very best thing about Yorkshire is seeing it in your rear view mirror.......

Tan hill is nice on a summers day if you can get to it through the sheep. Was up for sale a while back for just over a million! I've even poured my own pint in there.

Go to Windermere when I'm up that way but seems increasingly full of oap's and tourists these past few years. But now that side of the family is all but dead doubt I'll be up there any time soon.

Tan Hill is bleak, even on a sunny day :)

Unfortunately Windermere's not in Yorkshire :)

It not a fair representation of our beautiful county. Or should I say nation?!

Only people who go to Brid are Yorkshire folk from nicer areas who are trying to get away from tourists :D

Nowt wrong with Brid, as long as your only visiting :)

Yorks a cracking weekend away. She likes the shops and I like the pubs:)

Robin Hoods Bay, now theres a throw back. My fathers family is from there and Staithes.

Tan Hill is bleak, even on a sunny day :)

Unfortunately Windermere's not in Yorkshire :)

I like it up there takes a while to get there though. My family used to live in the Eden valley spread from Kirkby Stephen, temple sowerby and Penrith not Yorkshire I know but still past the Watford gap so it's all the same really

robin hoods bay was on the way back from whitby thought we would have a look and it was really nice if a tad steep lol

I like it up there takes a while to get there though. My family used to live in the Eden valley spread from Kirkby Stephen, temple sowerby and Penrith not Yorkshire I know but still past the Watford gap so it's all the same really

I like Kirby Stephen and Penrith. We traced some of the wifes family tree back to over there.

I like it it's small blink and you miss it you should have seen the up roar when they installed traffic lights and a mini roundabout locals were outraged all 5 of them

To be fair it was probably £1.80 and that was about 3 1/2 years ago now pool was definitely 20p and I'm fairly sure john smiths was £1.60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkshire Independance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock