Discuss yes its me again ... the girl who posts very random things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

just_me

hia everyone ,

once again i have a very off topic question for you :)

currently my bf owns a citroen c2 vtr and recently discoverd the citroen c2 code , which basicaly has a leather interior. He has fallen in love with his and now we are both on a mission to find the interior for him.

so my question is . . . does anyone have one they fancy doing a deal with or do you know of anything that might lead me to this interior?

the plan is for a straight swap plus cash their way as they r full leather.

i know i am very off topic but any help , well id love you forever tbh haha

just looking to help me boyfriend out the best i can :D

thanks
Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think you got any chance of getting a citroen interior off anybody. most people like to burn their citroens. I know i would... im gonna be very off topic and say... buy him a VW/AUDI :D

no problemo, Jimbo

i dont think you got any chance of getting a citroen interior off anybody. most people like to burn their citroens. I know i would... im gonna be very off topic and say... buy him a VW/AUDI :D

no problemo, Jimbo
Or a SEAT:)

try the citroen forums for the interior

i own a seat lol
the new seat ibiza sport haha

i want a new car now though , liking the clio v6 :) *a girl can dream*
thinking of getting the other half an audi tt the new sport version , so i can drive it :D *or an evo cos he loves them lol*
clever thinking i know hehe

iv tried every car forum going , even scrap yards , i can officaly say , this girl has been beaten :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yes its me again ... the girl who posts very random things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock