Discuss yellow plastic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the yellow plastic pipe allowed on an installation after the gas meter? I had a call a couple days ago asking me to look at a job later this week in which the yellow plastic has been used from the gas meters in a block of flats. I havn't seen it yet, but I want to arm myself with all the relevant info. Are any particular fittings required?

maybe its plastic coated copper or trac pipe? if it runs in comunal areas ie. stairwells then it may have to be steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yellow plastic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock