Search the forum,

Discuss Yellow 25mm MDPE to supply garden grotto building - what connectors ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Santa Claus

Hello CORGI plumbers,

Prancer & I want to feed natural gas into the garden grotto outbuilding, from the external underground yellow MDPE 25mm external diameter (20.5 I.D.?) pipe.

But we don't know what connector(s), isolators, box, wall plate etc is required to transition from plastic to copper.

Could you kindly advise us?

Hello CORGI plumbers,

Prancer & I want to feed natural gas into the garden grotto outbuilding, from the external underground yellow MDPE 25mm external diameter (20.5 I.D.?) pipe.

But we don't know what connector(s), isolators, box, wall plate etc is required to transition from plastic to copper.

Could you kindly advise us?

Absolute quality santa lol lol

I would use a Comet, Cupid, Dunder coupling for that job. Vixen couplings are for different sized pipework.
Have you recieved my letter yet? Been a good boy this year. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yellow 25mm MDPE to supply garden grotto building - what connectors ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please. I'm building a new small house and propose to install a natural gas kiln in an outbuilding. The new house house will probably have a combi boiler 24-28kw & gas cooker hob (say 8kw). I have no technical information of my kiln [25 yrs old] - manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Hotwork40
H
N
I'm having some major landscaping work done to the garden and I want to take the opportunity to put in a permanent water supply to a polytunnel (for growing veg), which will be installed at the end of the garden. The garden is about 30m long, with a slight uphill gradient away from the house...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm a competent person by diy standards and would like to understand if there are any serious flaws in the following plan. Currently the supply pipe comes from the water board's box and across the boundary in a 25mm MDPE blue pipe. That pipe is then joined to the original lead pipe, which I...
Replies
Views
tommys
T
F
I'm going to put a garden tap on the rear of the property as I only have on the front of the property. I've decided to do this myself. It's roughly a 12-14 metre run it will need to be run from the loft. In the loft I have a cold shower feed that's a 15mm copper pipe. I want to connect to...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
J
Dear all, I’d be most grateful for your thoughts and advice. I am a self-builder converting anagricultural shed to a small studio-type house. Its near Sevenoaks in Kent inthe middle of an orchard. I started it four years ago and am still nowhere nearcomplete - I am learning the hard way...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock