Search the forum,

Discuss x3 Plumbers Mate's Required for a site in Sunbury TW16 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam1809

Good Morning All,

Looking for three plumbers/Pipefitters mates to work at the new build taking place at BP in Sunbury. 45 hours a week at between £8.50 to £9.50 per hour depending on experience.

This is a 12 week project taking you into February. CSCS CARD ESSENTIAL

Please can you pass this information on and get anyone who might be interested to call me (Adam) on 07467443135

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to x3 Plumbers Mate's Required for a site in Sunbury TW16 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Im looking to take on a plumbing trainee or plumbers mate,the job is in bristol and pay is depending on experience,ideally has already been to college and must be able to drive. Own tools not required but is a benefit. Please p.m me with any details many thanks,jimmy
Replies
Views
A
I am looking for a plumbers mate to work on a site in Verwood. Needs to know how to work with steel screw and Press fit pipework. CSCS card will be needed. Hours are 7am to 6pm with 1/2 hour lunch (10.5 paid hours) at £8.15-8.50 per hour. Week end workwill also be starting soon so the chance...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
A
Hi Guys Quite a bit premature but I have my City & Guilds 6035 starting next month for 6 weeks and then my NVQ level 2 placement due to start End of April so if all goes well I will be qualified by mid May. As I am already aware that experience is worth more than qualifications in this trade...
Replies
Views
AndyRG
A
We are currently looking to take on an experienced Plumber/Bathroom Installer, ideally with experience of tiling bathrooms to a high standard of workmanship. This is a full time job working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Typically the hours are 8-4. Some overtime may be available to suit...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock