Search the forum,

Discuss would these be worth buying? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
good one and cheap too.
tells you if the socket is wired up properly, earthed etc.

i have one but may get one of those for that price too.

sparks essential tool kit.

I am a qualified sparks but I was wondering why a plumber would need such equipment

By the way the item in the OP is not to good , Buy Martindale it will outlast ya boots

i figured at this price it doesnt matter if it only lasts a year or so. so i got one, to my suprise its guaranteed for life anyway so if it breaks i get a new one, lol, cant complain. :)

you have not got one already???? a must when faulting it can quickly tell you if you have reversed polarity if theres a socket fitted, qualitys right though martindale for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to would these be worth buying? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
I wonder how many c/h installers check the quality of the power supply to a wall socket they intend to use, before they link up to it? Do we know the earth loop is okay? Is the polarity? Des the RCD kick in on time? And so on. The thing is, its all down to the fitter to check and you would...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock