Search the forum,

Discuss Worth a try! ***Newly selfemployed**** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Davis

Hi ladies and gents,

I am a newly self employed Plumber (qualified 14 years) who is looking for potential sub contracting works.

Most of my experience has been domestic based reactive maintenance and installation work. I have own van/tools/insurance etc.

I am based in the Leeds area however I would very much welcome working anywhere in the country.

Many thanks,
Rob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worth a try! ***Newly selfemployed**** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock