Search the forum,

Discuss working and burner pressures for Ideal Mexico in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billychuff

I've been asked by my boss to write up how and where i do burner, and working, pressure test's on an ideal Mexico. I can't find any diagrams on the web so was hoping i could pick someones brain
Many thanks

hi mate , both pressures can be taken at the gas valve , inlet side will give you working pressure and the outlet side will give you operating pressure (burner pressure) there are 2 test nipples both are the internal screw type , don,t forget to ldf them after use

can you tell us why your boss wants you to write a procedure for this

Hey Kirkgas, tamz has it spot on. It's so i get to identify what gas valves are on what appliances, and how to do the appropriate tests...

Hey Kirkgas, tamz has it spot on. It's so i get to identify what gas valves are on what appliances, and how to do the appropriate tests...

cheers, well if you need any advice on procedures the best place to get this info is from the many links to manufacturers websites, look up the old/defunct appliances as they are the ones with this type of valve/procedure, baxi 401/552 back boilers are a good place to start,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to working and burner pressures for Ideal Mexico in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock