Search the forum,

Discuss work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoint

hi,my name is al joint,i am new to this forum,i am basically looking for work as a plumber/gas engineer,i have completed the 6129 tech cert plumbing at south devon college and the level 3 plumbing and gas,is their any plumber whos willing to give me work for 1 or a couple of days a week,i am willing to work for nothing,i am a mature student my contact details are 07920157919,any where in torquay,paignton,brixham etc,thanks,al joint

Hope fully some one might be able to help you out Al.
You would be better posting in the 'looking for work' section to get a reply to this.
Hope all goes to plan.

al im in same boat but have not done my gas yet i also willing to work for nout a day a week just to get up to speed and to go on and get my gas i have all the gas folder from college and everythink

but good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced would like to help a mature student with this, I really would appreciate it. I am good with numbers and practically minded as well as making cups of tea...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock