Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss work/task light in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain cool

Captain cool New Member

I'm looking to get a new 240v work light if anyone can make any recommendations.

it has to be LED as I don't want to be messing about with bulbs.
    I have a rechargeable LED 5w that is handy in lofts etc. Like this one;
    image.jpg

It is a bit flimsy and it's power lead is a thin a bell wire.

I want ant something I can set up in a loft or airing cupboard that I'm going to be in all day.

2. gmartine

gmartine GSR

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. Masood

Masood Guest

4. newcastle phill

newcastle phill Guest

I have a massive led torch that works of a motorcycle battery. It was expensive but will stay illuminated for 12 hours on full power

5. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

6. gmartine

gmartine GSR

^^ 4000 lumens is projector bright.

7. tolly

tolly Plumber GSR

It is very bright but id take most quoted lumen figures with a pinch of salt.

8. newcastle phill

newcastle phill Guest

Its a nightsearcher 750[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. AWheating

AWheating Trusted Plumber GSR

You and a light with a cre led, not one with lots of smaller leds. I have a 2000lum 18v Ryobi hybrid light from the USA which can also be plugged into the mains although I've never bothered to sort a lead out for it.

The 240v screwfix ones are good for the money, sparks on site has got one and it's good.