Search the forum,

Discuss Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary B

Hello All, My name is Gary Baker, and I'm another newbie looking for a start in the industry. I've just completed my C&G 6129 and NICEIC Introduction to Elementry Gas Certificate in readiness for ACS. If you need an extra pair of hands in exchange for some guidance and help with my NVQ2 and ACS portfolio work give me a shout !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
G
Hello All, My name is Gary Baker, and I'm another newbie looking for a start in the industry. I've just completed my C&G 6129 and NICEIC Introduction to Elementry Gas Certificate in readiness for ACS. If you need an extra pair of hands in exchange for some guidance and help with my NVQ2 and ACS...
Replies
Views
Gary B
G
J
Desperately trying to qualify as a gas engineer, need a few weeks on a work placement to complete portfolio - I have my own car, 28 and live in leeds - can anyone help ? - I don't need to be paid 07871888760
Replies
Views
Jason1980
J
C
Hello All I am a mature ex military person looking for a temporary work placement in and around Manchester / Salford etc. Basically I have taken a fast track multi skill gas / plumbing course (brookhouse training centre) and now need to complete & record , document 30 gas safe jobs at 30...
Replies
Views
ckyens
C
W
Hi I'm looking for someone to help me out completing my acs portfolio , in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I'm currently self employed in the plumbing sector, and will work for free. I have some previous experience doing full installs as well as boiler replacements, currently subcontracting doing...
Replies
Views
wlinton66
W
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock