Search the forum,

Discuss Work needed newly qualified - apprentice/mate - oldbury, west midlands. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPUD94

I'm 21 Years old and I have recently qualified as a plumber after completing a Level 1 & 2 City and Guilds Plumbing and Heating.

I'm desperate for a chance to work in this trade and learn more from somebody with experience.

I hold a UK Driving License and have my own vehicle.

I also have a CSCS card and previous experience on building sites as a labourer.

Any work available please could you contact me on 07748145906

THANK YOU.

Hi I've sent you a text let me know if you would consider Staffordshire and I would give you a trial run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work needed newly qualified - apprentice/mate - oldbury, west midlands. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock