Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldred1990

Hi I am currently studying level 2 plumbing And qualify at the end of june and look to get work experience or part time job why I am in college. I live in the Warrington area and I am willing to do labour anything to do with plumbing and I am very keen to learn and gain more experience.
any help or advice welcome thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find a local gas safe assessment centre and ask to put up a few posters.

Also go to your local plumbers merchants and put a few posters up. The type where your number is printed vertically across the bottom in strips so it can easily be torn off and kept.

Good luck!

I was lucky i posted on here and i got a plumber from my town who lets me go around with him when he has stuff on its good because it gives you confidence and ive done a few jobs for people on my own with good results so just percivere and something will come up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock