Search the forum,

Discuss work experience required (Chippenham, Wilts) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C_Strike

Hey people
I am a mature student hoping to complete my final modules of my lvl2 plumbing but as anyone that has done the course knows i cannot complete the modules without being under the wing of a qualified plumber.

Im 28 and have been a chef for quite a number of years but have wanted to do plumbing, I enrolled on the course last year and have successfully completed the college based lvl 2 city and guilds and have grown a passion for plumbing. I really hope to be able to push this forward into a career, but I can't do that without help. So if your or someone you know in the trade requires a plumbershand please contact me via pm and we can arrange for better communications.
Thanks a bunch for reading.
Cam

Hey again. After having to extend my chefing through the whole holiday season. Im now back and on the look out for an apprenticeship/ work. I just dont seem to be gettibg anywhere at all with my search. Finding one is quite the difficult task! I just thought id give this thread a bump first whilst I try local plumbers.

Hey people. On the look out for a placement still. Experience is more valued than money.
Pleaee get in touch if you can help me out In anyway

Clear your PM inbox buddy :)

Definitely worth throwing your name in the ring.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work experience required (Chippenham, Wilts) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock