Search the forum,

Discuss Work Experience in Gloucestershire wanted! Willing to work for free!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie1517

Hi my names Jamie and I'm currently at Gloucester college undertaking a evening course in plumbing and heating. I'm looking to gain some much needed experience in the industry and im willing to work for free! I would be happy just to watch and learn and help out where needed as I find it all so interesting! I work in the week but have two days off which is when I would like to go out with an experienced plumber and watch, help out or carry the tools! I have my own transport and I'm willing to meet you on site or at your place of work. I'm reliable, keen to learn, polite and very enthusiastic. I really am just looking to learn from your experience which you can't learn in a class room/ work shop. If any one can help please drop me a private message. I'm willing to travel in the Gloucestershire region including Bristol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work Experience in Gloucestershire wanted! Willing to work for free!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock