Search the forum,

Discuss Worchester Heat Slave 26/32 - low hot water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DustyM

I have a customer who's Worchester Heatslave 26/32 has started delivering hot water at a low pressure. Initially when the hot taps are turned on the water is delivered at a high pressure, but then gradually drops off to a trickle after about 15 seconds. I'm due to go around tomorrow and have initially got suspicions of the inline filter prior to the flow switch being perhaps blocked. From what I am being told, the boiler is heating water fine, and is also performing well on the heating side of things. I intend to check all inlet and outlets on the boiler for potential blockages; but not sure if there's anything else boiler wise.........................? Thanks:dunce2:

check incoming main pressure first someone may have been fiddling with stopcock.

There is also a flow restrictor after flow switch that could be blocked as well.

What's the cold water pressure like?

Check the filter and heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger is scaled up, take it off and drop it in a bucket of descaler for a couple of hours.

Thanks guys - the incoming cold pressure is fine; I'll be checking the filters and then move onto the heat exchanger.

Is it a sudden thing or more of a progressive decline in water pressure. If it's sudden the prob muck in a filter if it's progressive then I would be saying heat ex. Don't like soaking them tho, I just replace,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worchester Heat Slave 26/32 - low hot water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock