Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester service cleaning n removal tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. Iv managed to make my own Worcester service tool instead of paying for the actual Worcester tool. Anyone else made there own?

Yea but if flat bar

For the Worcester ri wb6 burner. I've made a hook from a thin piece of metal.hopefully try it out tomorrow. Do you use water in the burner to clean pu the heat exchanger or pour coke a cola ? I have heard this working?

No dont pour coke in the heat exchanger the sump has a connection where the flue take off is this has a o ring telescopic section which you can lift slide up and clean the sump out i only use a simple plant spray to flush the heat ex through and suck the debri out with a wet vac the sump has a cleaning door in the sump also . cheers kop

20180420_135723.jpg

20180420_132801.jpg

Vinegar 50% mix with water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester service cleaning n removal tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock