Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester highflow 550 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys I'm going to be installing a highflow but never done one before any tips appreciated?

Reply to Worcester highflow 550 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the Baxi 40kw Platinum or the Valliant EcoTec Plus 838. The Worcester is the most costly but I’m happy to pay more if it means a better boiler (long term...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock