Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Heatslave 20/25 Lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello!

I am new to the use of oil based boilers and seem to be having a problem with the current one I have (Worcester Heatslave 20/25)

The hot water is running fine, it will supply on demand when the settings are correct but the problem currently lies with the central heating.

When I put the CH to constant it will work as normal, the radiators will heat up and all is well until about an hour later then the boiler will Lockout with the lockout light active and will not reset until I press the button on the burner reset

Is this normal and it will reset after a certain amount of time or is there a problem somewhere?

Thanks,

It is not normal.
I suspect it is a fault in the burner and only happens when the burner runs for a longish period, which is only happening when heat demand is for rads.
Probably just an electrical part faulty and should be an easy fix for an oil service engineer

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 20/25 Lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello!! I’ve got an old heatslave 20/25 running on kerosene. Came up with a lockout today. Tested everything I could. Symptoms, blower not starting. But… The burner runs and the boiler works if I bypass the “back to mainboard” loop for the blower motor live. To be specific, pin 4 pink wire from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a problem with the boiler. A Heatslave 25/32 External. The central heating works. The hot water runs for a moment before shutting off. Should I be clearing residue or air somewhere? Thank you, Abram
Replies
Views
S
Heatslave 18/25 not firing. No heating or hot water but no lockout light and diverter switch is locked in place. Hot water was scalding hot earlier despite being set at a middling temp on the boiler and now there’s no CH or hot water. Makes a whirring noise but nothing fires up when we call for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock