Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Heatslave 12/14 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin2907

I have a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 boiler. For the first time ever I have run out of oil and it has locked out. I am awaiting a delivery of fuel but suspect that I am likely to have a problem restarting due to the possibility of air in the system. Could anyone give me a Dummies Guide on how to bleed the system and any other action I should take. Please bear in mind that I am a novice at this!

Thanks WHPES and Bunker. I decided to take your advice rather than risk messing things up myself. Engineer due on Friday!

That's a poor wait for somebody without heating and hot water.

Hi seems were getting black smoke out of the outlet everthing seems sooted up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 12/14 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Worcester Heatslave 12/14 Had a plumber out for a suspected diverter valve problem. He changed the top part and left. Next day he said the brass part might me a bit sticky, so he changed that. Now I have heating and hot water. Unfortunately the hot water comes out scalding for a short while...
Replies
Views
Desperate from Wales
D
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all. I have a 20 year old Worcester Bosch Heatslave 12/14 Oil-fired I'm getting about 20 seconds of hot water, then the boiler won't fire. I can crank the HW dial right up and it'll fire and give me another 20 secs of hot water. It won't fire again with demand from the tap. It was losing...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire valve, and have installed seperate line from tank to feed AGA went for 3 weeks one time, then went out due high winds. Has now started same pattern Help...
Replies
Views
hi i have a heatslave 12/14 boiler which the other day produced a small amount of black smoke on start up but worked fine today the boiler is running all of the time i have noticed that if i put my hand in front of the flue its as good as cold, luke warm and if i turn the water right down on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock