Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Heatslave 12/14 - How do I rebuild pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scaily

Hi
I have a Heatslave 12/14 that has lost it's pressure - I have no idea how to rebuild this and cannot work it out from the instalation/servicing manual I have. Help greatly appreciated :)

There should be something that looks like this......

83963.jpg

somewhere on your heating system, it may differ slightly from the picture, but opening the valve(s) will allow mains water into your heating system and repressurise it.

Hi R1cky
Maybe I am being really dumb, but I have had a good look at the boiler and cannot seem to find anything resembling what you have shown above. . . there is a Grundfos Super Selectric above the pressure gauge on the what appears to be the flow of the water through system - would this be anything to do with it. It has a simple dial that appears.s to have been turned before?

The filling loop was never fitted inside these boilers, they are fitted externally somewhere near the boiler.

Have a look around the pipework leading to the boiler, as Kimbo said, it won't be fitted to the boiler itself.

The lack of pressure could be a symptom of a bigger problem. i.e leak, expansion vessel or pressure relief valve. You might want to consider getting out your boiler engineer. Whilst he's there make sure you find out how to top the boiler up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 12/14 - How do I rebuild pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock