Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 37 CDi Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just walked into this, first time I have been here. 4 bed semi, 1 bathroom, 1 ensuite, 1 WC. I do not want to touch the thing. Ohh and the cover plate for the heat ex is t secured and moves all over the place. Tried to upload a video but it will not let me do pics will have to do.

7AA19CDA-6CBA-4929-B63A-13905B6BD3E7.jpeg

DA830F9A-F26A-4F8F-BDCF-1CE28448EF05.jpeg

5C546F9E-D98C-4617-8E43-89E5835E2B3F.jpeg

New boiler

Sparky still got glass ?

No glass in the electrodes just steel.
Never had one this bad. Other than a new boiler? What you thinking?
New sump and seal new electrodes and leads as earth lead really loose and pulls off with no effort. New sensor for heat ex as clip heat damaged. Not even tested it yet.

If they want a repair

Yea looks like it's been changed so it's had work on it in the last 2 years ish

Case damage or just badly looking ?

Don't forget about the case seal

I would price up a repair but also price for a new boiler with warranty

I’m going to repair the seal on the cover plate and test. Will definitely price both options. But want it tested first. Never done a sump before? 2 hours?

I’m going to repair the seal on the cover plate and test. Will definitely price both options. But want it tested first. Never done a sump before? 2 hours?

Yea I'd everything goes ok but I would pressure wash the hex if it hasn't been serviced before

Yea I'd everything goes ok but I would pressure wash the hex if it hasn't been serviced before
It was serviced. Just not that thorough by the looks of it. Fitted the new inspection seal and now burning sweet and no condense leak. . Still needs electrodes/loom and sensor though.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 37 CDi Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock