Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I just have woken up to no heating and no hot water, The bolier is Worcester Greenstart 28i Junior) on the first instance i have checked the pressure on the boiler which was a little bit below 1, i have topped up to a bit below 2, the bolier had solid blue light on it before and after,

I have tried resetting the boiler no luck, i have tried switching it on and off from mains, no luck,

tried putting the thermostat (honeywell cm707 - at least it looks like it) to a higher degree but that didnt start the boiler,

Below the bolier i have the wireless controll from the termostat and once i press the button on it the boiler starts and heats the radiators and the water for a brief moment but then switches itself of,

It does not do any unusual sounds, i cant see any leakage

Off top: i have tried taking a shower while pushed the override button but got caught with the ice age cold water in the middle,

By any chance any of you have encountered a issue like this before, have you got any ideas how to sort it out?

Thanks

You probably need a gas safe registered engineer to look into it for you. Were any lights flashing?

Does it do anything when you open the tap ?

And the thermostat is connecting to the receiver? Does it need batteries?

I have Exchanged the battery for new ones, not sure if it is connected, when i raise the temperature on the termostat it shows the connection icon from time to time,

Is there aby other Way to check if it is 100% connected?

Rip out the wireless technology
get back to basics to lessen the variables and wait for a few years till the manufacturers get their wireless system right, they are just experimenting on householders in my opinion
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Need a gas safe engineer out if you’ve been through the basics. As there’s no hot water I’d be surprised if there was a thermostat issue

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock