Search the forum,

Discuss WORCESTER Greenstar 15Ri in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

How do you repressure a Greenstar 15Ri once you've drined the central heating system?
Where should I look?

And depending on how your system is, you'll need a gas safe engineer to take the boiler cover off & bleed the air from the heat exchanger.

Reply to WORCESTER Greenstar 15Ri in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
My Worcester greenstar compact burner green light is only firing up for 5 seconds then cutting out. Anyone got any ideas before I call an engineer out. Incase it’s something simple.
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the new system is okay but we cannot get any hot water without running a bucketfull of cold water first. This means having to wash your hands in cold...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock