Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester green star 30i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
fitted one this week and it's exactly the same as a Vaillant!!

But seriously what a pile of poo

good boiler for the price around 1k with 7 years (filter)

It's probably me but the jig was a ball ache.
Doesn't look like it's dropped down far enough
PRV still
At the back
Rattled until I foamed the flue up.
Removing the trap water will go everywhere.
I took out the cold filter to check it was clean - awkward!

in what way?

agree with the prv

the trap is a pain prefer the cdi compact trap

Reply to Worcester green star 30i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock