Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester green goooooooooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
IMG_2983.JPG
I see this quite often.
This is one I fitted 3 years ago.
Green goo on the CH connections, it's not leaking but must have at some point?

Micro leak often seen on the boiler connections just a nip up required

Reply to Worcester green goooooooooooo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My mum had a Worcester green Star 4000 fitted on one of those eco grants. A external filter wasn't fitted. Should this have been fitted or is it deemed a good to have item so not under any regulations? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a Worcester Green Star 28i Junior. The gasket itself is in perfect condition with no cracks. As you can see from the photo, the rust is near that holding...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock