Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Danesmoor oil burner. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I was hoping someone could let me know what type of oil burner this is on a worcester danesmoor. I've spoke to worcester and they didn't know. I've looked high and low for any data plate/info with no joy so I've come to the conclusion that it's disappeared with age.
WP_20180717_16_36_27_Pro.jpg

I would say an old bentone oil burner but can't be sure on aodel number. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction tho

No it is not Bentone burner, it is definitely a Selectos burner.
The blue sight glass for looking in at ignition/flame is a giveaway.
The name plate should be the sticker on top of burner in photo.
I have worked on Selectos burners all my working life and an older similar version was on Thorn ODY downdraft boilers, built in early to late 70s
Yours is much newer type - possibly 25 - 30 years old.
The main parts to that burner are very standard, but it is a tricky burner to work on and adjust to give proper analyser readings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Danesmoor oil burner. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock