Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester danesmoor 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody got a copy of the Mis for this 20/25 possibly a 1989 version, just need the baffle positions the Worcester site show all different models but not with these baffles, like a four sided tray, also need the info on Electro burner. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363965594.235726.jpg

Cheers Stani.

Don't know wether this is a better pictureImageUploadedByTapatalk1363965728.385172.jpg

This is an extremely old worcester. I still look after a few of them and i can try and find you some info on baffle arrangement. Is the burner ok?

Is this the one that the 4 baffles fit around the inside of the combustion chamber and then two square baffles slot inside them

This is an extremely old worcester. I still look after a few of them and i can try and find you some info on baffle arrangement. Is the burner ok?
Yes it's an electro still! Working but bad weather made the baffles displace, was just trying to get them into correct place.

Is this the one that the 4 baffles fit around the inside of the combustion chamber and then two square baffles slot inside them
They are more like square trays with around 25 mm edges they appear to sit at an angle on top of each other.

This one, top right corner, it's on the Worcester site

Last edited:
This one, top right corner, it's on the Worcester site

I looked at that but didn't think it was the right picture for the baffles, perhaps it's more like the left hand top, but thanks anyway.
I have put a report in to explain the limited availability of spares. And suggested a new condenser, money spent on servicing, parts location, just generally trying to keep it going all adds up to a replacement.

I can give you anything you need to know about the burner. Is it an Inter 10 or 11?

An 11 I believe, have you got any info? Anything would help, got he nozzle size off the data plate but there is nothing else.
cheers stani

Stani, does this mean you made the schoolboy error of not noting their positions while taking them out lol? I've done that. Or do you think they were put back in wrongly?

Just had a thought, that's not the one where they all hang around the edge of the chamber is it? I'm having vague recollections. Or if its just one like a 4 sided tray, your not talking about the target plate that hangs off the back for the burner to fire on?

Inter 11 normally 140psi 4mm spark gap, 10mm from electrodes to centreline, PL1 or PL10/4 blast tube, 40-42mm from nozzle tip to end of blast tube.

Stani, does this mean you made the schoolboy error of not noting their positions while taking them out lol? I've done that. Or do you think they were put back in wrongly?
No, unusually not, the reason I went was firing for 5 minutes and then lock out, the trays were all in the bottom of the chamber due to severe winds, which had disturbed them, hopefully it's going to be a new boiler, fingers crossed. I have put the, back at angles as most Mis show and it fires and works, 0-1 on smoke but had forgotten to put Fga in van as it was a call out . Just needed clarification to put my mind at ease that they were in the right place.

Just had a thought, that's not the one where they all hang around the edge of the chamber is it? I'm having vague recollections. Or if its just one like a 4 sided tray, your not talking about the target plate that hangs off the back for the burner to fire on?
Not the target plate but definitely the baffles which are set like alternating steps, 1 angled to front, then the next angled to the rear etc.

Just tried thanking myself, been a long day.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester danesmoor 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock