Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch tool promotion......what to get. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it finished? We had a load but missed out
Now that frightened the life out of me!! I called the promotions team and they were incredibly decent and are sending me an 18v drill - hurrah!!
Get in there mate, if you registered the points. they still have stock.

I was fitting mostly cdi combis during the promotion, not included :nono:.

I had a jigsaw delivered last week, 20 points I think. nice piece of kit.

Ordered 2 multi tool saws and 2 drills.

I I did it after the deadline too, have a word with your rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch tool promotion......what to get. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock