Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 heating not starting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomsewe

Hi All

I have a Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 which has proven to be a very reliable boiler.
but has developed a fault over the last couple of months.

The hot water works fine with no problems.

The timer turns the hot water and and the heating on and off at the correct times.

However although the heating is indicated to be on by the light on the front of the boiler it does not always start.

Some days it works without a hitch but others can be more of a problem.

A few gentle taps around the control box area gets the boiler working as normal.

I am thinking it is one of the relays on the controller PCB that has developed a problem so need to replace the board?
although have read on this forum about diverter valve problems could cause similar symptoms (although not sure why taping the control box would start the heating)

Wife is geting fed up now and asking het to put another jumper on as it saves oil does not wash any more!!!!!!!!

Please help me avoid the divorce court!!!!!

Thanks Tom

[h=2][/h]

Could be 1 of three things, get an experienced engineer, it will save you money in the long run as they are all expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 heating not starting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring like tube lining outer insulation had all perished. Barn conversion with thick walls (763mm). Worcester Bosch say Flue Kits are obsolete and...
Replies
Views
Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm water is pooling in the base of the unit. Can't see an obvious leak and all the components are dry. I'm guessing it's the thermal store leaking. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock