Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch heatslave 15/19 oil baffle arrangement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I didnt remove them, but when I went to replace them,they are kind of flat with trianglar shapes on them they seem to sit right in front of the flame. The handbook gives the order that they go in but Im sure they are supposed to be above the blast tube and not in direct line of fire. Ive just had two welded and straightened apparently because of excess heat. Cant find anything on You tube, v poor pics in the manual, not even sure if something is rusted away from the inner of the combustion chamber maybe a lip or something??? any ideas??? Im Oftec trained not registered yet although training was crap. I am out of ideas. don't even know anyone who has the same I can peep at. help??

There should support within the combustion chambers which will make the baffles sit above blast tube. Defo not in firing line.

These are the new set. They have a v shape on one side, and then on the other side a 3 by 1 inch bit that supports the back of the plate when fitted ontop of another plate. However the bottom one according to pic in manual (hopefully visable here) seems to sit on the bottom of the combustion chamber, and due to its shape rocks back
There should support within the combustion chambers which will make the baffles sit above blast tube. Defo not in firing line.
All sorted! Me being thick lol. Thankyou. Worcester tech dupport vv good and available all day sat !

baffles.jpg

Reply to worcester bosch heatslave 15/19 oil baffle arrangement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock