Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Greenstar Comfort 11 RF controller and I am trying to set the holiday function.The problem is, at the end of the setup procedure do I leave the controller in the OFF position or the Auto position? I ask this because if it's the OFF position one can't set it until your about to leave the house. Before someone tells me to ask WB, I can only say I get more sense from this forum.

I have a Greenstar Comfort 11 RF controller and I am trying to set the holiday function.The problem is, at the end of the setup procedure do I leave the controller in the OFF position or the Auto position? I ask this because if it's the OFF position one can't set it until your about to leave the house. Before someone tells me to ask WB, I can only say I get more sense from this forum.

I don't have one to play with, but the instructions are here:

Greenstar Comfort II RF Installation and Operating Instructions | Worcester, Bosch Group

and seem quite straightforward. There are three settings for the 'holiday function': Start date, finish date, and off/on. So, you follow the procedure in §5.1.3 to set the dates and turn the function 'on'. Then use the thermostat as normal, i.e. Auto, and on the specified date the holiday function will kick in.

If you're paranoid, just test the function works as described a few days before you go away.

Personally, I think letting the house get to 5°C while you are away, which is what the holiday function will do, is too low and I'd just set the thermostat to 10 or 15 degrees before leaving and turn it up when I got back.

Personally, I think letting the house get to 5°C while you are away, which is what the holiday function will do, is too low and I'd just set the thermostat to 10 or 15 degrees before leaving and turn it up when I got back.

Same, leave normal program running but drop stat temp.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock