Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch accredited installer course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guildfordboiler

Hi

Can anyone tell me what it is i will be doing and what they will test me on so i can study to freshen up a bit done my acs 4 years ago!! all I know its a assessment course run by logic so I can become a accredited installer

First they connect you to a intravenous drip and drain your blood whilst refilling it with a lesser diluted plastic resin that will surly fail in due course.

then they take you into a darkened room and play music with subliminal messages in this is known as the brain dulling process once complete they take you to a bright room and tell you to thank worst er for that

once complete your good to go and no one will ever be able to convince you that they are over priced tat.

think Stan has already been on it I got worried they the other day it looked like they had also gotten to ermintrude

I decided to become a registered Worcester installer because they are a well known brand now as they have advertised really well
I used to fit vaillant but had a few that needed diverters changing after the 2 year warranty ran out

I decided to become a registered Worcester installer because they are a well known brand now as they have advertised really well
I used to fit vaillant but had a few that needed diverters changing after the 2 year warranty ran out

Pm gasman you gs details so you can access the gas forums

me too but don't forget also vaillants poor customer service and the boilers rubber hoses, pressure sensor, pump, primary heat ex, pcb's dhw heat ex rubbers but gas valves were ok

Yes the customer service is top notch every time I ever call Worcester I am talking to a person within a minute max try getting through to baxi!! 35 mins last week

well done it and am now a W.B accredited installer

they just went through loads of info on there boilers and had to sit a exam on heating systems and pipe sizing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester bosch accredited installer course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock