Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch 37 CDi greenstar - code " -¦¦- " in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hooi

My boiler model is Worcester 37 CDI Greenstar. The HW is ranning fine but a code "-¦¦-" is displayed and keep flashing when I on the CH.

I checked Worcester website about the code and it said "The display shows alternatively the CH flow temperature and this code. The syphon-fill programme is active. See service function 4.F in installation manual for more information." I tried to find the information from user and installation manual but still have no idea how to sort this out.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, when you turn a cdi boiler off and back on the symbol will be displayed for 30 minutes whilst it is going though its commissioning mode

Hello, when you turn a cdi boiler off and back on the symbol will be displayed for 30 minutes whilst it is going though its commissioning mode

Thanks for your reply.

Is that mean the code will gone if i on the CH and leave it for at least 30 mins ?

have you run out of water recently and had to re pressurise the boiler?

have you run out of water recently and had to re pressurise the boiler?

Yes, because the CH is not working when i turn it on. The pressure dropped below 1. I turned the boiler off n reset the pressure backb to 1.5. I did released some water from radiator before i reset the pressure back to 1.5

Yes, because the CH is not working when i turn it on. The pressure dropped below 1. I turned the boiler off n reset the pressure backb to 1.5. I did released some water from radiator before i reset the pressure back to 1.5
knock the boiler off at the power switch on the facia,turn it back on press and keep depressed the bottom button on the left hand side until it illuminates red,the boiler will then go to max rate for 15 mins in calibration mode it will revert to normal operation after this time elapses boiler stat must be on full and hot water must not be used during this period this should sort it if it does not repeat the procedure until it does,report back with a update please

Last edited by a moderator:
knock the boiler off at the power switch on the facia,turn it back on press and keep depressed the bottom button on the left hand side until it illuminates red,the boiler will then go to max rate for 15 mins in calibration mode it will revert to normal operation after this time elapses boiler stat must be on full and hot water must not be used during this period this should sort it if it does not repeat the procedure until it does,report back with a update please

Thanks a lot. There r two buttons on the left. One is with spanner n another little man. Which one should i keep pressing ?

Hi Gas man, thanks a lot for your assistant.

When I did the first round, it failed. o(︶︿︶)o

When I came to second round, I turned on whole house radiator before I started. And finally it worked according to your instruction. ~\(≧▽≦)/~

\(^o^)/ Thanks again for your help !!!

Hi Gas man, thanks a lot for your assistant.

When I did the first round, it failed. o(︶︿︶)o

When I came to second round, I turned on whole house radiator before I started. And finally it worked according to your instruction. ~\(≧▽≦)/~

\(^o^)/ Thanks again for your help !!!
no probs,this boiler is a right pain when it loses water or you have to do anything to the system glad its sorted

Actually I did try many times by pressing each button on the boiler (haha) in order sort out the code problem, but I still failed. Even I went through also the manual installation guideline which i downloaded from Worcester website. However still could not find the solution. If I didn't find this website yesterday night and without your help. I have to call the boiler engineer.

I did ask the quotation for this, I have been given the price of £380 for visit, find out the problem and sort out.

I got little luck this week. I just fixed the ranning toilet this Monday and boiler problem today. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch 37 CDi greenstar - code " -¦¦- " in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 16 year-old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 CDi combi boiler, which is recently suffering from intermittent issues with the hot water. I usually get the shout from a family member who’s in the shower and found there’s no hot water. If I’m near the boiler when this happens, I can see the...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25 seconds before exceeding the set CH flow temperature and entering it's 3 minute short cycle programme. As soon as the short cycle programme kicks in...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling suggests means no gas, blocked flue or blocked condensate pipe. There is gas, the flue is clear, and the condensate pipe goes into the under-sink waste...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Mk4 system boiler that is locked out. The boiler was working correctly, then the gas supply was turned off (to service another appliance) but the boiler was not turned off. I assume that the boiler tried to cycle on and off as requested by the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum and looking for some help with an annoying issue with my Worcester CDi boiler ( installed about 2010 ). It provides heating and hot water ( through a separate lagged water tank). Over a year ago it started going into a mode for a number of minutes before it then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock