Discuss Worcester boiler not heating radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have attached a few photos of my central heating system, heating control and thermostat.
I turn everything on and it all makes the usual noises and clicks, but the radiators seem completely dead. Could there be something that I am not doing?

(I know that the thermostat in the photo is on zero)

The flat had been empty for a few months prior to this, but it has never had problems before.

Thank you and I appreciate any help.

IMG_8245.JPG

IMG_8247.JPG

IMG_8248.JPG

IMG_8250.JPG

any chance of a pic of the airing cupboard?

red pump with everything calling does it vibrate / working

Check the silver/metal box in the airing cupboard with central heating on an thermostat turned up the little lever on the silver/metal box should be free/loose if you feel resistance on the lever then either actuator motor has gone or the valve body is seized.
*noticed your programmer an thermostat are BG branded are you not on contract with them? If so call an engineer out it’s what you pay for

No worries,don’t get me wrong it could be the programmer is not actually switching 240 to room stat or room stat not switching 240 to valve but if your not confident with it best to get a GSR guy to take a look,shouldn’t be anything to bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester boiler not heating radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back