Currently reading:
Worcester 35CDi domestic hot water... odd fault.....pcb?

Discuss Worcester 35CDi domestic hot water... odd fault.....pcb? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

farqueue

GC number 4731139 (N.G.) Worcester 35 CDi

I am really scratching my head with this one! Firstly wherever I set the temp guage on the boiler for dhw it makes no difference not sure of the exact temp but it goes from hot to sometimes scalding hot - intermittent. If I try to run a bath the water starts to run cold after a while & then hot again in other words "Cycling" but I get more cold than hot!

I have replaced the DHW sensor - no change at all.

My theory is that the boiler is sensing an overheat situation on the dhw and that is why it is "Cycling" BUT is it doing that because a pot on the control board is stuck on full (Which would explain why moving the dhw temp dial has no effect)

Any thoughts before I shell out on a PCB? Grateful thanx in eager anticipation ;)

P.S. I repair domestic appliances not boilers but this is my own :-(

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Fitted a new central heating sensor....and the fault is cured!!

Did this solve your hot water 'cycling' problem? or the "hot water is always the same temperature regardless of thob position" problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 35CDi domestic hot water... odd fault.....pcb? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock