Search the forum,

Discuss Wood pellets (......) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no advertising without prior approval

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: rpm
Bit short of banter

Lol I leave you lot alone , you dont want to be on Facebook with me , you would de-friend me within an hour

That long your slipping mate

Where did Croppie leave his banning hammer then (and is it in the same place as my torch?)

Where did Croppie leave his banning hammer then (and is it in the same place as my torch?)

untitled-2xyceq.gif

So that's where my Maglites end up? So if I tie a string to my next one, I can follow it to another dimension when I lose it? Epic! If I ever abruptly disappear from here, you'll know where I ended up...

• Funny
So that's where my Maglites end up? So if I tie a string to my next one, I can follow it to another dimension when I lose it? Epic! If I ever abruptly disappear from here, you'll know where I ended up...

Don't walk into the light and don't forget your bread crumbs

• Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wood pellets (......) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock